Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the PNV600A video wall monitor offers the world’s slimmest bezel available on a 60" Class (60" diagonal) LCD display*. As a flexible digital signage solution with 24/7 certified reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm total between neighbouring monitors), the PNV600A helps set a new standard for video wall displays. Its full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness and an enlarge (zoom) display mode enables one image to be expanded across up to 25 monitors (in a 5 x 5 configuration). An optional PNZR01 Control Kit permits all monitors in a video wall to be operated using a single remote, and the optional PNZB02 Interface Expansion Board expands the input/output capability of each display.
* Simulated screen images. Video wall images shown include multiple PNV600A displays.
• 60" Class (60" Diagonal) Screen Size
- with Sharp UV2
A LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colours with up to 450 cd/m2
brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
• World’s Slimmest Bezel on a 60" Diagonal Class LCD Monitor*
- for virtually seamless video wall displays. Thanks to its ultra-slim bezel, multiple PNV600A monitors can be joined together to create high impact multi-screen displays. The width of the bezel between neighbouring monitors in a multi-screen display is only 6.5 mm (2.4 mm on the right and bottom, and 4.1 mm on the left and top). (Total non-display area for neighbouring monitors is 7.1 mm.)
• Full Array LED Backlight
- gives the PNV600A more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL backlighting. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images.
• High Resolution
- from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources. When used in a 3 x 3 video wall display, this Professional LCD Monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution/ultra-high impact images.
• Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode
- enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5 x 5 configuration) without the need for external processing equipment. The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and helps enhance the enlarged image in a multi-screen display.
• 24/7 Certified
- for use in most commercial applications.
• Compatible with Third-Party Video Wall Processors
- for video walls of virtually unlimited size and configuration.
• Choice of Installation Mode
- for use in landscape, portrait and “face-up/face-down” installations.
• 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty
- covers parts, labour and backlight in both landscape and portrait modes.
• Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier
- for use with external stereo speakers.
• Extensive Interface Capability
- Standard interfaces include HDMI™ input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS232C input/output.
• Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PNZB02)
- adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-Video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).