The MX6500N and MX7500N high performance colour document systems offer exceptional productivity, professional features and world-class image quality at speeds up to 75 ppm. Designed for busy in-plant and on-demand workflow environments, these new models combine a versatile, modular design with a wide range of supported media and powerful output capabilities that can help your business produce more jobs in-house and improve profitability.
Supporting the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, the MX6500N and MX7500N make integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s advanced security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data.
High-Quality Network Printing
• True 1200 x 1200 dpi B&W and Colour printing
• Standard PCL®
6 and True Adobe®
3™, optional XPS
• Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like Cover Page Printing, Overlay Print and Pamphlet Print
• Easy-to-use print drivers
Leading-Edge Security Features
• Several levels of standard network and data security to help restrict access to sensitive information
• Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, helping safeguard against unauthorized viewing.
• End-of-Lease feature erases all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address-book data at trade-in time.
• User Authentication helps protect the network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
• IP/MAC Address Filtering helps restrict network access to the unit
• Data Security Kit helps protect data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Unparalleled Performance for High-Volume Workgroups
• High quality colour and monochrome output up to 65 ppm
• Performance-driven 1.8 GHz Multi-tasking Colour Document System
• Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA technology enables users to access network applications right from the LCD panel
• Sharp’s award-winning multi-level and network security options
• Customizable icon-driven colour touchscreen display
• One-touch ImageSend™ technology facilitates scans to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more
• Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder with Colour Scan2
• Large 8,500-sheet maximum on-board paper supply (3,100 standard)
• Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
• Built-in PCL®
6 and True Adobe®
3™ printing with DirectPrint™
• Standard 1 TB HDD allows efficient spooling and Document Filing capability
• Advanced web-based Device Management and on-board user manuals
• Environmentally focused; ENERGY STAR®
qualified and RoHS compliant
• Optional Finishing, Page Inserter and Hole-punch accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
• A choice of large-capacity paper trays for high-volume workgroups
• Super G3 Fax option offers PC Faxing and Inbound Routing
• YourSharp™ web-based 24/7 training
• Sharp OSA®
Technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
• With Sharp OSA technology, the MX6500N becomes the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications--no matter where you are in the office.
• With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA Technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
• Sharp OSA Technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
• Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!