From walk-up office environments and corporate data centres to high-volume CRD and copy rooms, Sharp’s new top-of-the-line MXM904, MXM1054 and MXM1204 High-Speed and Light Production Monochrome Series provide advanced technology and features that will streamline your document workflow like never before. The MXM904/M1054/M1204 have been designed from the ground up to handle the rigorous demands of high-volume environments. With three engine speeds (90ppm, 105ppm and 120ppm), standard networking and flexible configurations these high volume workhorses are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touchscreen display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With Sharp’s micro-fine toner technology combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe® PostScript® 3™, your business can produce professional-looking monochrome documents with razor-sharp image quality that is also economical. A new paper feed option utilizes air-feed technology, which offers higher reliability and enhanced media capabilities.
Maximize Efficiency and Productivity
• Operation Panel features highly-visible and graphically intuitive 10.1" (diagonal measure) colour LCD touchscreen covering all operations from input to finishing, as well as machine diagnostics
• Standard Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2
Technology; multi-bypass tray has a large 250 original sheet capacity.
• True Multi-Tasking: The MXM904/M1054/M1204 Series feature a powerful multi-processor controller designed to quickly execute complex copy, print and scan jobs.
• Online Toner Replenishment: Change on-the-fly toner (replacement of toner cartridge while engine is running).
• Developer Cooling Systems: Forced-air cooling system for the developer unit helps prevent excessive heat build-up to keep image quality stable, even in high-volume environments.
• Slide-out Components for Easy Maintenance: Design makes it easier for technicians to slide out main units without the need to disassemble the entire machine to adjust or exchange sub-components.
• Modular Design: Flexible modular design offers a variety of configurations from small to large.
Document Workflow and Distribution
• Convenient USB Support: Scan files directly to a USB device, or simply plug in and print directly without creating network traffic.
• ImageSEND™ Technology: ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB memory devices, network folders, and more!
• Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
• With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
• Sharp OSA®
Technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
• With Sharp OSA technology, the MXM904/M1054/M1204 Series Document Systems become the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications - no matter where you are in the office.
• With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamlined workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
• Sharp OSA technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
• The MXM904/M1054/M1204 Series supports the Sharp OSA development platform, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the MX-Series LCD panel.
• Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
• Optional Super G3 Fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
• Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
• Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
• Optional B/W Internet Expansion Kit.
Safeguard Your Communications
• Account management enables administrators to control access functions (Copy, Scan, Fax, and Print) and to monitor usage.
• Offers confidential printing that requires users to enter a PIN code in order to print a queued document, which makes it easier to comply with healthcare regulations like (PIPEDA) - Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
• Helps protect your network from unauthorized e-mail communications by supporting SMTPS, FTPS and user authentication, requiring users to login before performing any network scanning operations.
• Offers both built-in and additional hardware/software which allows users to control, access and track usage of each device on the network.