Unleash the potential of Sharp’s advanced technology with the new MX6240N and MX7040N High-Speed Colour Document Systems. The MX6240N and MX7040N combine a flexible, modular design with robust paper handling and productive output capabilities that can streamline your document workflow like never before. Built for high-volume office environments, small CRDs and copy rooms, the MX6240N and MX7040N are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential.
A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touchscreen display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With Sharp’s next-generation micro-fine toner technology combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe® PostScript® 3™, your business can produce professional looking colour documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. Sharp’s Colour Consistency System helps ensure brilliant, high-quality colour output page after page. A new paper feed option utilizes air-feed technology, which offers higher reliability and enhanced media capabilities.
Built on the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, the MX6240N and MX7040N make integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s industry-leading security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data.
Award-Winning Network Scanning
• ImageSEND™ feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
• Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
• With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
High-Quality Network Printing
• True 1200 x 1200 dpi B&W and Colour printing
• Standard PCL® 6 and True Adobe® PostScript® 3™, optional XPS
• Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like Cover Page Printing, Overlay Print and Pamphlet Print
• Easy-to-use print drivers
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
• Optional Super G3 Fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
• Inbound Fax Routing forwards fax messages to E-mail.
• Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
• Optional B/W Internet Fax Expansion Kit
Leading-Edge Security Features
• Several levels of standard network and data security to help restrict access to sensitive information
• Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, helping safeguard against unauthorized viewing.
• End-of-Lease feature erases all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address-book data at trade-in time.
• User Authentication helps protect the network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
• IP/MAC Address Filtering helps restrict network access to the unit
• Data Security Kit helps protect data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Unparalleled Performance for High-Volume Workgroups
• High quality colour and monochrome output up to 70 ppm
• Performance-driven 1.8 GHz Multi-tasking Colour Document System
• Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA technology enables users to access network applications right from the LCD panel
• Sharp’s award-winning multi-level and network security options
• Customizable icon-driven colour touchscreen display
• One-touch ImageSend™ technology facilitates scans to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more
• Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder with Colour Scan2 technology
• Large 8,500-sheet maximum on-board paper supply (3,100 standard)
• Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
• Built-in PCL® 6 and True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing with DirectPrint™
• Standard 1 TB HDD allows efficient spooling and Document Filing capability
• Advanced web-based Device Management and on-board user manuals
• Environmentally focused; ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant
• Optional Finishing, Page Inserter and Hole-punch accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
• A choice of large-capacity paper trays for high-volume workgroups
• Super G3 Fax option offers PC Faxing and Inbound Routing
• YourSharp™ web-based 24/7 training
• Sharp OSA® Technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
• With Sharp OSA technology, the MX7040N becomes the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications--no matter where you are in the office.
• With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA Technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
• Sharp OSA Technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
• Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!